Top 10 SEO Blogs for Beginners and Experts to Follow in 2016
Google wants to improve the user experience so the rules & regulations for SEO keep on changing with time. Following to these regular SEO updates, the search engine optimization experts can’t afford to miss any information. Therefore, to be on the same page with every upgrade, you need to pay close attention to what the top bloggers or the influencers say.
There are so many blogs to follow. You need to identify which blog to follow to become a Jack of all trades but the Master of one. In order to help you taking this big decision, I’m listing down a list of highly recommended & informational blogs that you need to be reading every day.
- 1. Official Google Blog – http://googleblog.blogspot.com/
- 2. Moz Blog – http://moz.com/blog
- 3. Search Engine Land – http://searchengineland.com/
- 4. Search Engine Journal – http://www.searchenginejournal.com/
- 5. KISSmetrics – https://blog.kissmetrics.com/
- 6. SEMRush – http://www.semrush.com/
- 7. HubSpot – http://blog.hubspot.com/marketing
- 8. Marketing Land – http://marketingland.com/
- 9. QuickSprout – https://www.quicksprout.com/blog/
- 10. SEObook – http://www.seobook.com/blog
If you seriously want to improve your SEO game, it’s not enough to trust just these sources. You can hire a professional web design and marketing company for better SEO results. Sometimes, reading the most reputable experts makes sure that you are on the right track with the up-to-date data, and useful SEO information available.
Last but not the least, if you come across any other good SEO blog which is not mentioned in the above list, please do write in the comment below.